I would like to announce Oracle's second XML component beta release -
XML Class Generator for Java - now available for downloading and testing
on the Oracle
Technology Network (OTN) XML site located at http://technet.oracle.com.
The XML Class Generator will generate a set of Java source files based
on an input DTD. The generated Java source files can then be used to
construct, optionally validate, and print a XML document that is
compliant to the DTD specified. This is an early beta release and has
the following features:
* Creates Java Classes from DTDs to enable the programmatic
construction of XML documents.
* Supports validation mode to assist debugging.
* Works with the Oracle XML Parser in Java.
* Creates documents conforming to the W3C XML 1.0 Recommendation.
* Supports creating documents in the following encodings:
Support is available in the XML Forum on OTN to provide a collaborative
area for bug reporting, technical support, and discussing other
issues. This forum will be used for external as well as internal beta
Mark V. Scardina
Sr. Product Manager - Core Development
Server Technologies - Oracle Corporation
Oracle XML News http://www.oracle.com/xml