Subject: DTD and template document
From: Guillaume Rouchy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:07:17 +0000

I have a conceptual problem: Some reports are currently produced with
microsoft Word using a template file. In order to allow the reuse of the
information I would like to produce them in XML. I would like to keep
the concept of template file that I had in Word that give the report a
kind of structure with every section names already included.
Does the template must become my DTD (it will look like a very specific
DTD !!) or may I build some XML template file ?

Thank you for your help