Subject: MIME and Browsers
From: JR Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:10:49 -0600

I've made some XML files wherein there are some HTML tags included.  When
I run them on Netscape 4 on a mac, they format fine (I've included a
link/css stylesheet ref. in teh head element).  -- but sometimes, un
predictably -- netscape wont' recognize it  (IE 3-4 does okay sometimes,
not okay other, and IE5 ONLY shows code in tree form) and asks teh
pickapp/save file question.

I'm assuming a setting in my preferences with applications/helpers is
needed . . . what should I say-- is the MIME type text/html, text/css, or

jr gardner