Subject: Re: Creating xml from Microsoft Word
From: David Gulbransen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:38:41 -0500

Also, Vervet Logic is about to release the beta version for of our 2.0
release of XML Pro. Some new features will include full integration of the
IBM XML4J parser, and the release will be 100% Pure Jave (Win98-NT-UNIX,
etc.)

        -David

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, JR Gardner wrote:

> The world of xml editors has improved substantially-- though it can be
> time-consuming to try them all out.  IBM's Xeena generates a
> "made-to-order" GUI editor based on an in-put DTD.  Very nice interface
> (runs a bit slow, though, it requires JDK 1.1.6+).  Nicely enough, there
> is also a UNIX Xeena (I've not run it yet).  Also, XED-- which is spartan,
> but very reliable works quite well.  MS XML Notepad might be up your
> alley.  If it's MacINtosh you need, try in-progess' Emile (great
> interface).
>
> On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Navin Kharbanda wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> >         I am trying to create xml files from Microsoft Word, which will
> > generate htm files. Is there an easy way to do this. Right now I am trying
> > with Visual Basic Administrator. If anyone can give me a much better way I
> > will appreciate it very much. Thanks,
> >
> > Navin Kharbanda
> > Multimedia Developer/Web Developer
> > Strategic Management Group, Inc.
> > Philadelphia.

David Gulbransen                             v e r v e t   l o g i c
President and CEO                            -----------------------
812.856.5270 | fax 812.855.4506               http://www.vervet.com