Subject: Re: XML + XSL -> HTML
From: Ruth Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 Mar 1999 08:49:55 -0800

Try sample4 from

At 09:12 AM 3/8/1999 +0200, you wrote:

Please, tell me where can I find some C++ source code for transforming an
XML file using an XSL file into a HTML file.

Thank you.

Dr. Ruth Bergman                                [log in to unmask]
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory          818 354-9116
Mail Stop 301-180                               Fax: 818 393-9815
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109-8099