Subject: Creating xml from Microsoft Word
From: Navin Kharbanda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:36:08 -0500

Hi Everyone,

        I am trying to create xml files from Microsoft Word, which will
generate htm files. Is there an easy way to do this. Right now I am trying
with Visual Basic Administrator. If anyone can give me a much better way I
will appreciate it very much. Thanks,

Navin Kharbanda
Multimedia Developer/Web Developer
Strategic Management Group, Inc.