Subject: Re: DTDs for Architecture?
From: David Maryakhin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 Mar 1999 08:23:53 -0500

I just recently came across SGML DTD that will be used as a base for
Building Operations and Maintenance Manuals. This DTD was developed by
Technology Implementation Support Team of the Naval Surface Warfare Center,
Carderock Division. I am not sure that this is what you want but it might be
a lead.

David