Subject: Re: XML->XSL->HTML, um... servlet?
From: "Simon St.Laurent" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:45:44 -0500

At 02:13 PM 3/12/99 -0500, John Simpson wrote:
>So I was wondering: Is there a generally-(freely-)available, well, *thing*
>that I can install on my website that would serve up these documents on the
>fly, presenting them to browsers as HTML? I'm thinking of a CGI Perl/Python
>script or, maybe, a servlet? Can XT itself be used for this purpose? I'm
>kind of shooting blind here because I don't know enough about Java
>(especially about configuring apps on the server) to even know if
>"servelet" is the right term, but you probably get the idea.

I'm working on such a critter.  Right now I'm focused on MDSAX, but doing
it for XT won't be very different. (Hail, SAX!)  Hopefully some time in the
next week I'll have a decent version folks can take a look at.

Simon St.Laurent
XML: A Primer / Building XML Applications (April)
Sharing Bandwidth / Cookies
http://www.simonstl.com