Subject: Re: XML Databases
From: John Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:43:49 -0800

Hi Paul:

See our article in the January issue of JRun Magazine (if I understand your
question fully).  Also available (with demo) at our web site

We can talk with any browser, new or old: you can confine the advanced
technologies to the server till your browser community catches up.

John Hicks

Cerium Component Software
Build Your Database Website with Our XML Team or Tools
XML Outline | XML DB | XML Servlet
212-662-3982 | 888-742-8989