Subject: Re: Completeness of XML File Sets
From: Sean Mc Grath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:54:25 +0000

Here is what I use for high volume XML data management:-

1) "Database" -- Windows NT 4.0 Filesystem. Long filenames used containing
index keys.

2) Editing -- Gnu Emacs

3) Change Control -- GNU RCS

4) Quick non-validating parser - James Clarks Expat (C)

5) Validating Parser -- IBM's XML4J (Java)

4) Batch processing -- Python with the XML package

5) "Projects" -- XML files that reference other XML files.

<Sean uri="http://www.digitome.com/sean.htm"/>