Subject: Re: XML "WYSIWYG" editor?
From: JR Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:42:32 -0600

I would recommend WordPerfect 9 when it's released, it's currently in
final beta and is well-documented and does what you're looking for with
the exception of CSS/XSL, but it has it's own style syntax which enables
you to have WYSIWYG as you write.

A good css editor on the Mac side is Cascade and the host of programs from
Media-design in Progress (  It's remarkably fast to
learn, but is not WYSIWYG.

John Robert Gardner
The University of Iowa
"No hell is worse than the state of perpetual inconsequence"
                                -unknown (16th-century, Venice)