Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Haematococcus
From: Paulina Uribe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 1 Dec 1998 21:23:13 -0600

Subject: question

        Does anyone have information about the composition of the cell wall
of Haematococcus pluvialis, I have to manage to extract nucleic acids from
them and I have no recent information about the actual structure of the
wall. Thanks for your help.

                 Paulina Uribe C
         Marine Toxins Laboratory
         Faculty of Medicine
        Universidad de Chile
        Independencia 1027 Santiago,
                Chile
        T:56-2-6781427
        fax: 56-2-2714030

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.