Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Macroivertebrates and water quality
From: Michael Agbeti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:42:30 -0800

Hi All:
I am looking for some publications on macroinvertebrates and some specific
environmental factors such as contaminants.  So far, I have not been able
to lay hands on any.  All that I got are some papers on general water
quality, but these are not specific.

I would appreciate any help from colleagues on the algae-L to point me to
some papers that relate macroinvertebrate to some specific environmental
factors.  Any paper/reference on general water quality would also be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

NOTE THE NEW AREA CODE FOR TEL/FAX NUMBER
Michael D. Agbeti, Ph.D., CLM
Bio-Limno Research & Consulting
8210-109 Street, PO Box 52197
Edmonton, Alberta
T6G 2T5 CANADA
Telephone/Fax: (780) 439-1558
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
**

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.