Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: Balogh Sci Books
From: "Gianni P. Felicini" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 6 Mar 1999 04:18:30 +0100

I think that Novarino's protest is exaggerate and agree with Seyfried and
Wyatt that this library service is very useful. However, our Pam is a
privileged entrepreneur because she can show her goods in a well exposed
shop-window, our list, a list of quite probable purchasers. Then, she have
to pay a fee: a special x per cent discount to all Algae-L subscribers.
Dr. Pam, that's settled!? All right?

Sincerely
Gianni
Gian Piero Felicini
home:   e-mail:         [log in to unmask]
        tel & fax:      +39 080 5422987

Istituto Botanico, Universita' di Bari
CAMPUS, Via Orabona, 70125 BARI, Italy
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
FAX:    +39 080 5442155

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.