Subject: Re: Suggestion
From: Richard Lander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:03:30 -0500

 Steve,

Please don't say anything so utterly stupid and offensive to over half the
population. I would have thought that in 1999 that there were not so many of
your type left. Lets leave this newsgroup for intelligent general discussion
of XML, which I think Stuart was promoting. You on the other hand would be
better apt to visit some other newsgroup with your archane comments.

To the rest of XML-L subscribers. I'm sorry for the intrusion, but I'd
rather promote discussion of XML, which I enjoy reading, than watch my inbox
become cluttered.

Richard.