Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: EPC2
From: Patrizia Albertano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Feb 1999 13:47:29 +0100

2nd EUROPEAN PHYCOLOGICAL CONGRESS
20-26 September, 1999 - Montecatini Terme (Italy)

In our quality of Organising Secretariat of the above mentioned meeting, we
are pleased to inform you that the Secon Circular is now available on line
at the following web site:

http://www.unipi.it/EPC2

The web site will be later updated with the missing information, therefore
we suggest you to check it out every now and then. If you do not have
direct access to the World Wide Web, please contact us and we will provide
to send you the Second Circular as e-mail attachment, which will allow you
to save and re-use the Web document.

Please forward this message to all people interested in your institution.

Remaining at your disposal for any further information, we send you our
best regards.

The Organising Secretariat
D.G.M.P. srl
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.