Help for DUBLIN Archives

DUBLIN Archives

Subject: AFFILIATE PROGRAM
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:56:39 +0800

PRESS RELEASE

NATIONAL SEARCH & DISCOVERY
9864 W. Girton Dr. P.O. Box 36063
Denver Co. 80236

FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
WALT QUEEN, Marketing Director
 phone 303-988-7651   Fax: 303-988-9633

To here a EMBLAZE AUDIO of this Press Release

Click here----->   http://www.nationsearch.com/nsdemail.Html

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

                      [AFFILIATE PROGRAM]

If you have a web site and are looking to make some extra money,
then you should join the
National Search & Discovery Affiliate Network today.
It's easy! Simply put banners that we furnish on your web site
and when your visitors click the banner and buy from us,
we will pay you a percentage of the sale you will make from $25.00 up to $250.00.
The best part is that we process the order, we ship the products, and
we handle all customer service and billing. We do all of the work and
you earn some of the highest affiliate commissions being paid on the
web. It's that simple Just about any site, big or small, can join.

Http://www.nsd-personal-screening.com

If you do not wish to receive email of this type in the future, Please as a
potential customer of National Search & Discovery you have been
specially selected to receive this e-mail. Your email address came from
your url.  If you do not wish to receive this newsletter from National
Search and Discovery, please reply to this e-mail and put the word
"Remove" in the subject line. National Search and Discovery values your
patronage and will never sell or give out your e-mail address to other
companies.
Walt Queen, Marketing Director