search for reference

Giuseppe Morabito <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Jan 1999 09:38:04 +0020

Dear Colleagues,

I'm looking for the title and source of a paper by WEERS and
ZARET (sorry, but I don't know the full names...), published in
1975. The papers deals with phytoplankton-zooplankton
relationships in Gatun Lake (Panama). In particular, the Authors
describe the grazing impact of filter-feeders on some colonial
Chroococcales owning gelatinous envelope. These are the only
information I have. Could anybody help me in identifying that paper?

Thanks in advance,

Giuseppe Morabito
Dr. Giuseppe Morabito
CNR Istituto Italiano di Idrobiologia
L.go Tonolli 50-52
28922 Verbania-Pallanza
ITALY
Phone: +39 323 518300
Fax: +39 323 556513
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.iii.to.cnr.it

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text. If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.