Subject: Re: XML display with CSS
From: Heikki Toivonen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:02:44 +0200

> Simon wrote:
> "...An XML document can be displayed using a 'light' style sheet, for
> instance CSS, and become visible/styled while retaining its data
> structures..."
>
> Is there a good tutorial out there for using CSS with XML -- and is IE5
> the only browser that can do anything with it??
>
> Ed.

The upcoming Netscape Communicator (or whatever its name will be when it is
released) will format XML with CSS. You can also get the work-in-process
versions of that browser, see my earlier article with subject "RE: Viewing
XML in Netscape" on how to get the binaries.

We are also formatting pure SGML with CSS, see:

http://www.citec.fi/multidoczilla

--
  Heikki Toivonen      Tel: +358 6  3240 755  Email: [log in to unmask]
  CITEC Software Ltd.  GSM: +358 50 3399 382  URL: http://www.citec.fi