Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Culturing dinoflagellates????
From: "Lourdes Morquecho Escamilla [BE]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 31 Dec 1998 10:06:39 -0700

Dear friends:

Could anyone send me information about the preparation of stocks
solutions of GMP Medium (Loeblich's, 1975) and GSe medium???? I want to
prove its on dinoflagellate cyst germination experiments.

Sincerely

Lourdes Morquecho Escamilla
CIBNOR, S.C.
MEXICO

PD. Happy New Year and good luck!!!

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.