XSL + XML = HTML? How with IE5

"Roth, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:16:12 -0500

Hello all,

Others have informed me of how IE5 along with MSXSL do not like to work
together. So, my question is how does one get these XSL to mesh with the XML
to make beautiful HTML. I know of DocProc but that is on the server. I am
looking for something more along the lines of MSXSL...

So anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks
Scott Roth