Subject: Help
From: Pierpaolo De Gobbi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:15:24 +0000

I have just begun to experiment with XML, so apologies in advance if my
question is the reflection of a simple mind...
I am trying to use Msxsl in order to view XML files. I have just
downloaded IE5 and I am trying to view the files on this browser. Every
time I use Msxsl I get an error message (error parsing document .xml)
and and the exception : hr = 0X80070057. Can anybody help?
Also where can i get a basic tutorial on XSL?

Thanks