Subject: Re: Source for Netscape-XML app
From: Chris Thorne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Nov 1998 14:35:17 +0800

This link does not work for me - this is what I get when I click on it:
Sorry! There was an error: Can't evaluate the expression because the name
        "User-Agent" hasn't been defined.

        The error was detected by Frontier 5.1.5b7 in mainResponder.respond. Webmaster: [log in to unmask] Time:
Tue, 03
        Nov 1998 06:32:28 GMT.

Regards,

Chris

--
Chris Thorne
ADI Limited, Systems Group                      Email: [log in to unmask]