Subject: Re: interface demo
From: Peter Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:38:54 +0100

> I tried the demo. Unless I am missing something Microsoft's XML PAD seems
> to do everything prawn plus it shows the structure in real time in a tree
> control and reads/writes files??  I don't see a way to build a hierachy of
> tags with prawn.

RTFM. It's not supposed to. It's supposed to demo a way to get the old
familiar buttons to add markup. It would need a whole editor to go with
the concept, with typographic styling and all the usual works.

Clearly the concept of driving the markup via a styles-oriented interface
is not yet ready: I don't know anyone else who has tried :-)

///Peter