Subject: Re: interface demo
From: Steve Hill1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Oct 1998 12:37:51 +0000

Hi Peter,

One question!?!

What is the demo suppose to do.  It seems to add tags with names when you click
on a button!

I can do that in a word processor pressing those funny square things.  I once
heard they were called the keys, which were contained within the
keyboard like this! :-)

Java Technology Centre

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Ext:        +44 1 962 818 569
Int:          7 / 248 569

[log in to unmask] on 10/06/98 12:03:37 AM
Please respond to [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: interface demo

OK, the interface example I promised is available for download.
Get (Win95 binary only).
Unzip into a temporary directory and run prawn.exe from that

Data cannot be used at a finer grain than it is marked up for.