Subject: More XML Test Data Available
From: Simon North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:32:29 +0001

If anyone wants some more XML test data, I don't think we ever
announced that nearly all of the content of "Presenting XML"
can be downloaded in XML, HTML and RTF formats from Macmillan's Web
site ...

The URL is:

     http://www.mcp.com/info/1-57521/1-57521-334-6/

The material was written in Author/Editor using the TEI-lite DTD
(freely available on the Web) and converted to Microsoft Word, via
RTF, for printing using jade. The XML and HTML code was created from
the SGML sources.

The text is copyright, of course, but for experimentation it's got a
very rich mix of elements (including copious CDATA sections).

Simon North

Senior Staff Technical Writer
High-Level Design
Information Development Group