Subject: Re: Polite request
From: "MacAmhalghaidh, Stiofain" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:24:49 -0400

Demat, F. etc,

I'm gonna have to start posting huge messages in Cornish, with Breton & Manx
translations. that should upset everyone. Personally, when writing in any of
these three fine langauges I bluntly refuse to translate into German, French
or Spanish. What's wrong with Czech anyway??? Did I make a point in there or
have the drugs not worn off yet? I dunno.

MAQQI MUCOI AMALGADOS,
Priomhprata, Poblacht na Deisi
(you don't need a translation, it makes less sense than the message...)

ps- 1) Francine, the F above was a gentle tease. Sorrry. 2) the point is,
don't forget that there's 3 other Celtic langauges out there too... 3) let's
not get too uptight about all this, 4) I'm not actually on drugs 5) I'll
shut up now