Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: help
From: "JOSEPH S. DAVIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:19:14 -0400

        At 04:19 PM 10/16/98 -0300, Eurico Cabral de Oliveira Filho ib - bib
2114773 wrote:
>Dear colleagues,
>I would like to get in touch with Bill Barclay. I already tried:
>[log in to unmask]   and  [log in to unmask]
>Thanks,
>
>Eurico C. Oliveira
>
>This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a
listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name
with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty
contact the listowner.
Eurico, Can you tell me how I can access the SIL publications?   (We met in
Cumana a few years ago.)  J.S. Davis.

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.