Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: help
From: Eurico Cabral de Oliveira Filho ib - bib 2114773 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:19:23 -0300

Dear colleagues,
I would like to get in touch with Bill Barclay. I already tried:
[log in to unmask]   and  [log in to unmask]
Thanks,

Eurico C. Oliveira

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.