Help for UILLEANN Archives

UILLEANN Archives

Subject: Canadian Pipers
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Wed, 30 Sep 1998 06:49:42 -0700 (PDT)

I came across an old (probably out-dated) list of Canadian members of NPU
the other day and noticed the name "Obi Obi".  As a passionate student of
nomenclature (as well as being a piper), I was fascinated by this, and
wondered if anyone knows of this person, and is he/she a piper, and if so is
this individual an active member of our craft.  My curiosity is killing me.