Pian!

James Frediani <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:44:43 -0700

Hallo a-rithist,

Choisich mi air an cat e/ibhinn againn. Choisich mi air a' chas oirre.
Arsa i, "Reeerowr!" (Pian!). Bha i a' ruith air faibh. Theab mi tuiteam.
Thog mi suas i agus cniadaich i. Bha mi duilich. :-(

Walked me on the cat funny at us. Walked me on the foot on her. Said her,
"Reeerowr!" (Pain!). Was her running away. almost me fell. Lifted me up
her and embraced her. Was me sorry. :-(

I stepped on our funny cat. I stepped on her foot. She said, "Reeerowr!"
(Ouch!). She ran away. I almost fell. I picked her up and hugged her. I
was sorry.

Corrections welcome.

Mise le meas,
Sandaidh