Subject: pretty-printing
From: Rich Lander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:08:26 -0400

I am currently writing a document in XML and am employing CDATA sections to include XML documents. I'm using DSSSL and Jade in order to convert to RTF. Is it possible to preserve the carriage returns within my CDATA sections, as the RTF doesn't do so.

I'm not sure if my implementation problem is related to DSSSL or to XML. If anyone can advice me, please do so.

Thanks,

Richard.