Subject: Re: XML Distance learning?
From: "Senior, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:02:32 +0100

I have found the following link in my travels, hope it helps....

http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/u/relander/XML_Tutorial/index.html

Also, for a more general info source try...

http://www.developer.com/directories/pages/dir.xml.html

Or Robin Cover's fantastic site at....

http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/xmlIntro.html

And Peter Flynn's FAQ at...

http://www.ucc.ie/xml/

Good Luck.
Regards,

Chris Senior
Diagnostic Software Research,
GenRad Inc. (NYSE:GEN) <http:www.genrad.com>
Orion Business Park, Birdhall Lane, Stockport, Cheshire,
SK3 0XG, United Kingdom.

Email:    [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

(Opinions are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.)