Subject: Re: XML Distance learning?
From: "Senior, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:02:32 +0100

I have found the following link in my travels, hope it helps....

Also, for a more general info source try...

Or Robin Cover's fantastic site at....

And Peter Flynn's FAQ at...

Good Luck.

Chris Senior
Diagnostic Software Research,
GenRad Inc. (NYSE:GEN) <>
Orion Business Park, Birdhall Lane, Stockport, Cheshire,
SK3 0XG, United Kingdom.

Email:    [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

(Opinions are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.)