Subject: Re: Welsh Folktales
From: Lisa Wetzelberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Sep 1998 10:48:56 -0400

Since I'm still learning so much about the celts, I don't know if this is a stupid question.

I've started reading the novels of Patricia Kineally Morrison and her Arthur tales.  You mention Arthur and Taliesan.  Is there a connection?  Are Morrison's novels based on actual celtic folklore?

<<< Eibhlin Fionn   9/ 2  6:34p >>>