Subject: Re: The Fates
From: Pamela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 24 Sep 1998 16:11:24 -0700

Francine wrote:

>         Pamela, I already recognized Linda as the co-author (with C.
> Scott Littleton) of _From Scythia to Camelot_.

My earlier comment was directed to your remark:  " The consensus I was
thinking about were the people whose work
I've read. I don't belong to Arthunet. "

Since it is clear you are well-read, it would follow that members of
Arthurnet would have read these same works.

I wasn't commenting on Linda's credentials at all.