Re: The Fates

Bill <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:20:34 -0600

At 8:56 AM -0400 9/23/98, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>The concept of "The Fates" doesn't seem very Celtic to me.

I would agree, Ruadh. On a scholarly note, is there any evidence that the
Celts (Pre or Post-Christian) had a concept of fate or destiny. My
*feelings* about this are that Celts would think the deeds of one's life,
rather than Fate or Destiny, would be the basis of one's next incarnation.

Cheers,

Bill
/|\

http://www.kernunnos.com