Re: How to Unsubscribe?

Peter Flynn <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Aug 1998 23:23:30 +0100

At 13:58 18/08/98 -0700, Aaron wrote:
>Could someone tell me how to get off this list?

This works the same way on all LISTSERV lists:

   UNSUB XML-L

Send that as a 1-line email to [log in to unmask] or to your nearest
(or indeed, _any_) LISTSERV host. No sig blocks, HTML code, adverts, Netscape
visiting cards, or attached JPGs of your pets, please: just that one line.

The only time you may hit problems is if you've changed your email address
since you joined. A mailing list has no way of knowing this, so I have to
remove you manually if this happens: ask.

///Peter

--
Data cannot be used at a finer grain than it is marked up for.