Subject: Re: 2. Ed. of Typography, When, Who, How
From: Roy Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 21 Aug 1998 22:50:53 +0100

>Hello, Wilhelm. Thank you for soliciting comments about the book. As a
>matter of fact I was just about to review the book on the Typo-L list.

Phan. Since you have offered the review into the public domain I have added
it to the Typo-L website, under 'Articles by Subscribers' I'd liked to have
included a picture of the book but my local bookstore let me down.
Fortunately, András has come to the rescue and I'm now waiting for it to
arrive.

I'm sure you'll let me know if this is disagreeable to you;-)

Roy

Preston Graphics:
http://www.lds.co.uk/preston/

Typo-L Website: