Subject: Re: Font Classification
From: Gary Munch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 30 Aug 1998 20:11:11 -0400

>>This is what I'm working on: http://204.17.42.168 - a font search engine,
>>with previews in Flash format...it's rather small right now, soon to grow...
>
>I like the look of this, Matthew. But isn't it working from the opposite
>direction, ie: you know your font, now find out where to get it? Rather
>than, what is this font I'm looking at?
>
>Roy P

It's also rather daunting to be browsing and want an, oh, "M" foundry and
have to go allllllll the way through A through L to get there . . .  A
simple [a][b][c] linking at the bottom with the Next link would work
wonders.
How do I get the Flash samples? eh?
And I -do- like the frames and the #333366 background color, :-) but the
javaassist window sizing is unnecessary; some would even find it rude. (I
just resized it to my taste anyway). Thanks for keeping the browser
appurtenances intact, though; it makes it possible to go on to another site
in the same window.
Cheers,
Gary

Gary Munch