Subject: Re: Work for Hire
From: Leo Kantor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Aug 1998 18:56:36 -0300

You wrote:

>  "I'd like to give you that price. Really, I would. But I know if
I did,
>you would treat me as if I deserved to work for that price, and I
just
>can't do that. It's unfair to you, it's unfair to me. If you can't
afford
>me, well, at least we'll go away today still respecting each
other."

I *needed* to read those lines. I have always adopted the same
politics in my everyday wrestle with clients, but under certain
conditions I lose all my diplomacy and can be really (rilly!) a
disgusting lad. Now I have a new phrase to express something I felt
but didn't know how to say. Thanks.

Leo Kantor
Buenos Aires - Argentina