Re: The Encyclopedia of the Private Sins of Type Designers

Freak <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Aug 1998 08:33:26 -0000

I appologize if this gets posted to the entire list. However I am the
owner of and there seems to be an defunct address
of ours associated with your list. If whom ever manages this list
could please remove any addresses associated with,
I would greratly appreciate it.

Doug Dossett