Re: The Encyclopedia of the Private Sins of Type Designers

Freak <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Aug 1998 08:33:26 -0000

Hello,

I appologize if this gets posted to the entire list. However I am the
owner of On134th.com and there seems to be an defunct address
of ours associated with your list. If whom ever manages this list
could please remove any addresses associated with On134th.com,
I would greratly appreciate it.

Regards,

Doug Dossett
On134th.com