Re: Koch Antiqua

Roy Preston <[log in to unmask]>

TYPO-L Discussion of Type and Typographic Design <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:24:10 +0100

>Where can I learn as much as possible about Koch Antiqua?

Hrant, you devil. Why? This is another of my all-time favourites. Have you
suddenly become infatuated with the face, or the man? Are you writing a
thesis about it? Your question raises so many questions in response!

Roy P

Typo-L Website:
http://www.lds.co.uk/preston/typo/
Have you sent *your* page yet?