Re: Type identification guide (Self promoting)

Phan Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>

TYPO-L Discussion of Type and Typographic Design <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:03:20 -0700

TEXT/PLAIN

Christian, I don't mean to sound picky or anything, but in light of all
this copyright talk, I was wondering if you secured David Mundie's
permission to reproduce the Field Guide. He does claim a copyright on it.

And maybe you could provide a link to Mundie's site.
http://ivory.lm.com/~mundie/
http://ivory.lm.com/~mundie/Typography/Faces.html

Just wondering...