Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Fwd: Does anyone know what this is ??
From: Richard Moe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 14 Aug 1998 09:02:51 -0700

NB This message was posted by  Joe Silke <[log in to unmask]>.
Please reply to him (or to the list).

Dick Moe

>Hi,
>
>I am currently getting some borderline positive DSP type reactions
>in mussels from a site here in Ireland. Water samples taken in
>the area are showing a species that I am not
>familiar with.
>
>Rather than wasting download time, I have
>put images of these taken yesterday on a web page.
>Have a look at
<http://www.angelfire.com/hi/phytoplankton/>http://www.angelfire.com/hi/phyt
oplankton/

>Any help is appreciated
>
>regards...
>Joe Silke
>Marine Institute
>Ireland

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.