Re: Let me get this straight.....document management

Peter Murray-Rust <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Jul 1998 22:48:27 +0100

At 01:01 17/03/98 +0000, Nicholas Roberts wrote:
>it is funny and sad that one learns the value of ones home from its distance.
>
>Neo Australis Power On.
>
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\bol.jpg"

I know I'm not the moderator of this list but could I suggest that posting
43Kb jpegs (of whatever subject - in this case completely irrelevant) is
not really appropriate for an XML list? I have to pay to download these
whether I want them or not.

        P.

net connection
http://www.venus.co.uk/vhg