Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Flatley flat on his tonal center..
From: "Paul g. Mulvaney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:54:04 EDT

Philippe:

>>Perhaps Flatley's part in the
Chieftains concert was pre-recorded...<< I don't laugh out loud in my office
*too* often, but when I do, the signature is often spelt with one "L" and two
"P's", three really...

So this raises the musical question --- why does a guy have *intermittant*
intonational problems? Obviously, I've seen him play well, and you've seen him
play miserably, and at least on two occasions, a qualifier and a fleadh, he
played brilliantly...hmmm...
---pg