AFRIK-IT July 1998

Re: A Y2k Crash Course

Stephen Seda <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 4 Jul 1998 17:13:13 -0700

Chris,

Thanks again for the update on South Africa....It is good to see the
support at the highest level in SA....In some of the other countries
that we are dealing with, support at that high level is still not there
and we are working to help get it there...We now have a set of videos
that is helping in that process...In fact if anyone out there is
interested in videos that can further outline the issues, the solutions
and even a project plan..let us know or you can contact Y2kSolutions...

Keep up the good work....

Stephen

--
Dedicated to the Global Awareness of the PC Year2000 Challenges.......
S.E.I. Group Inc. - Presenting S.E.I.2000 - Products & Solutions for PCs