Subject: XtraTAN: was Re: Anfang with a One-letter Word
From: "Richard elGuru[tm] Howland-Bolton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 28 May 1998 09:11:43 -0400

Sorry, I got several requests for translations from the Old High Selfridgian:
        >"F U N E M N X?"
        >"S V F M N X!"

I shouldn't have put that on an international list--You have to know the
way that the letters (and their equivalent words) are prounced by a certain
class of Londoner:
        "Ef you eny em en ex?"
        "Es ve ef em en ex!"
        "Have you any ham and eggs?"