Subject: Re: Clinton's souvenir ( No, not that! It used to be Type tha
From: DickWeltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 22 May 1998 10:58:55 EDT

<<
 I did something like this once, but no one but I got it!! In some promotional
 literatrue for a series on western art history, I set the name of Leonardo da
 Vinci in Michelangelo Titling. I thought it was a great inside joke and told
the
 project organizer and a few others associated with it. No one else gave a
damn!

Fortunately, in my case, the syndicated newsletter, "Typography Today," was
aimed at a typographically knowledgeable audience, so they understood the
combination of visual and verbal punning.

-- Dick Weltz, Spectrum Multilanguage Communications, NYC
    America's Premier Translators/Foreign Language Typographers
What country has the world's worst drivers?
Find out at http://come.to/spectrum