Subject: XML and databases
From: "Kaiman, Charlie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:58:20 -0400

Hi,

I developed a web page a while back, using Active Server Pages (ASP), to act
as a front-end for an Access database that was housing our Inventory data.
Well, I was just wondering if anyone could provide me with ANY information
(web sites, whitepapers, hyperlinks, books, etc) that you might have found
useful in helping you to understand the relationship between XML and RDMS's.

Thanks, in advance,

Charlie Kaiman
US House of Representatives
Legislative Computer Systems